Welcome. We're glad you're here.
The Vision of First Baptist Church of Greenwood is to be a church where people of all ages are spiritually supported and challenged to grow in their relationship with God. We desire to be a place where God, through us, provides a sanctuary to a weary and hurting world.
Our Vision is to be manifested in three areas:
Young Families and Young Adults:
- Attending to the real-life needs of families and individuals
- Creating a sense of belonging
- Providing a safe place to test and express our faith and explore faith issues
- To be a place where relationships between generations are intentionally promoted to encourage all generations to share their stories with one another
- To consider and value ideas of all generations
Community Outreach and Service
- To be visible and active part of our community so it may see Christ through our various forms of service.
- To be the hands and feet of Christ in the Community
- Worship Services—Find out what we are about
- Ministries—Take part in the life of our church
- What We Believe—Learn about our beliefs and values
- Our History—Read the story God is continuing to write
When you arrive
When you arrive for a worship service, you’ll find friendly people who aim to make your first visit an encouraging one. Our greeters are available to help guide you and answer any questions that you have. If you have children from birth through fifth grade, you may check them in at our secure Children’s Ministry area.
Contact us at 317-881-3064 for more information